All appointments and drawings require a $80 deposit.
Deposits are non-refundable, but they go towards the cost of your tattoo.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, we need to know at least 24 hours in advance.
If you “no-call no-show” or reschedule your appointment last minute, your deposit will be forfeited.
We require a photo ID for all tattoos. (State ID, Driver’s License, Military ID, etc.)
For clients under 18: Your parent needs to be present to fill out a release form. You and your parent both need photo ID’s and we also need a copy of your Birth Certificate.
Even with parental consent, you must be at least 16 years old to be tattooed legally in the state of Pennsylvania.
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Hours sometimes vary depending on Holidays and events we may be working.
Consultations are free.
Mike is available from 12:00pm-12:30pm.
Justun is available from 12:00pm-12:30pm.
• Remove your bandage after 1-2 hours, or when you get home.
• Wash your tattoo gently 2-3 times per day with Dial: Gold liquid Anti-Bacterial soap and warm water.
• You may use Aquaphor or a tattoo ointment on your tattoo only for the first 2 days. Only apply a very thin layer. Always wash the tattoo before reapplying.
• After the first 2 days, you may switch to any fragrance free lotion (Aveeno, Lubriderm, etc.) and apply whenever needed. Always wash the tattoo before reapplying.
• Wash and lotion your tattoo until it is healed.
• Initial healing will take between 7-14 days. Complete healing may take up to 3 months.
• Once your tattoo is completely healed it is okay to apply Sunscreen, this will prolong the vibrance and saturation of your tattoo.
-DO NOT touch your new tattoo without first washing your hands.
-DO NOT rub, scratch, or pick at your new tattoo while it is healing.
-DO NOT re-bandage or cover your tattoo. Open air is most conducive to proper healing.
-DO NOT use any soap that has a fragrance.
-DO NOT apply Neosporin, Sunscreen, or other similar products to your new tattoo.
-DO NOT use ointment/lotion that has been used by someone else.
-DO NOT expose your new tattoo to direct sunlight or UV tanning lights.
-DO NOT swim/soak/submerge your new tattoo until it is completely healed.
We will provide you with a sanitary and quality tattoo, but it is up to you to take proper care of it. Please review our suggested products for any allergies you may have. This information is not a substitute for medical care. If you have any concerns or notice signs of infection or allergic reaction, please contact us or seek medical advice from a licensed professional.
IN THE BLOOD TATTOO
2005 E CARSON STREET #1, PITTSBURGH, PA 15203
Phone: (412) 481-3380